23.1.12

Cover Crazy #52

Hosted by The Book Worms 
Glitch - Heather Anastasiu
This cover kind of reminds me of the cover for 'Glow' I actually thought this book was part of the series. 
I don't love this cover but I do like how unique it is =)
I love this cover because :
-I love the colours. If you haven't guessed by now the use of colours is important to me and I think the colours used in this cover really benefit it!
- The circle on the back of her neck must mean something to the story but what? Totally intrigues me!
- I like how the cover gets darker and darker
- I always love taglines, they provide you with quick information about the book and this one is in an ok position to not spoil the cover
Dislike :
- There isn't really anything that I dislike!


Wander Dust - Michelle Warren
Oh how I love pretty scenery and sparkles in books.
I love this cover because :
- Although photo-shopped quite a lot I still feel like this is a 'real' cover. 
- I love the city in the background, is she running away or to the city?
- I really love the sparkles and bubbles, especially that they add to the cover but don't interfere with the picture
- It's a unique cover which would definitely make me pick the book up.
- I like the font used for the title, really feels it suits the cover.
Dislike :
- Her head looks kind of strange? :/

2 comments:

  1. The first cover doesn't work for me. I think its because of the strange colors. The second cover is very whimsical. I'm liking it quite a bit, hadn't seen it before. Thanks for the introductions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these. They are both definitely a book I would want to read from just seeing the covers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult