9.1.12

Cover Crazy #50

Hosted by The Book Worms 
Fated - Alyson Noel
Oh I love this cover! Mainly because the colour but it's just simple and pretty. I always like things like birds in the cover.
I love this cover because :
- I love the colour used. It's such a pretty colour, my favourite!
- The girls earrings are really pretty!
- Love the girls hair and how it covers the whole length of the cover
- Love the birds and the tree, it really adds to the cover
- I like how it tells you that Alyson Noel also wrote The Immortals series
Dislike :
- Not so keen on the font or the colour of the title, doesn't seem to fit in well with the picture


Lost Girls - Ann Kelley
Wow! I really like this cover, I love the red in it and how the colours have been used =)
I love this cover because :
- Wow, I only just realised the lips and nose in the background!
- Love the lightening used in this one, adds to the mystery of the cover
- The rain is awesome and really adds a 'rough' feeling to the cover
- This cover really makes me want to read the blurb
- Along with the title this cover really makes the book stand out.
Dislike :
- I don't really dislike anything, I am sure that this could be improved in many ways but I can't think of anything I actually dislike in this cover

3 comments:

  1. Fated: Such a beautiful cover! I don't know who made it but it's just really good!

    Lost Girls: Not fan of this one :/ It seems blurry to my. Maybe it looks better printed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are both super pretty! I can't see the nose and mouth in lost girl tho.

    I would definitely pick these up because of them covers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fated is pretty!! :) It's so much more beautiful than the Immortals' covers! I also like the font and the colour of the title. It makes it stand out from the cover, and fits in well with the rest of the features on it! Definitely makes me want to pick it up!

    The other one, not so much... It seems rather poorly put together when you look at it on a computer screen. It probably looks better in person. But it's definitely mysterious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult