12.1.12

The Time Will Come #50

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)  Hereafter
Big! That is the one reason I haven't read this book. That it's quite big and I am trying to read books so I have space  but this one is over 350 pages so kind of gets shoved to the side (Hence my 350 pages + challenge! 
This cover is so pretty so it made me want to read this book straight away and then I read the blurb and thought it sounded awesome (and really unique!)
Anyway I was actually telling myself I was going to read this one pretty much straight away as I was looking forward to it. Well it never happened! =(
-
The Blurb
Can there truly be love after death?
Drifting in the dark waters of a mysterious river, the only thing Amelia knows for sure is that she's dead. With no recollection of her past life—or her actual death—she's trapped alone in a nightmarish existence. All of this changes when she tries to rescue a boy, Joshua, from drowning in her river. As a ghost, she can do nothing but will him to live. Yet in an unforgettable moment of connection, she helps him survive.
Amelia and Joshua grow ever closer as they begin to uncover the strange circumstances of her death and the secrets of the dark river that held her captive for so long. But even while they struggle to keep their bond hidden from the living world, a frightening spirit named Eli is doing everything in his power to destroy their newfound happiness and drag Amelia back into the ghost world . . . forever.

Read the blurb



7 comments:

  1. Hi.. sorry I put the wrong link. Can you pls put it down? thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Hereafter is on my TBR list, the cover is stunning. Thanks for sharing. :)

    New follower :)

    My The Time Will Come :

    http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/2012/01/time-will-come-1.html

    Carly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really want to read Hereafter, but it's not at my library :(

    Hope you can read it soon, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do that too! Bigger books gets shoved aside for two smaller books when I have time to read from my pile. I've got this one too and it does look really good. Just need more time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is so many books to read and I have so little time!

    New Follow!
    Esha@ Readaholicme

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this on kindle so I wasn't aware that it was such a big book when I started reading it. I can tell you that it is a fast read though- and really really good! Read it soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read this! Though I've had it on my wishlist for a while, so I kind of forgot about it :/
    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by! :)

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult