30.1.12

Cover Crazy #53

Hosted by The Book Worms 
Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6)Before I Wake - Rachel Vincent
I love all the covers for this series! They are all really pretty and I love how they all follow the same theme. 
I love this cover because :
- Love how all the covers in this series follow the same theme yet are all very unique.
- Love this colour pink! Not too bright and not too dark. 
- Love how it slowly fades
- Love the font used for the title and the position of the title.
- Love the pink against the black
- Simple but definitely stands out! 
Dislike :
- Not really liking where the authors name is. It kind of ruins the cover a little. 
- Not too sure of the pattern around the title. 

Taken by Storm - Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Another series which has covers that are a lot. I am unsure on where this one stands compared to the other two covers but I do like this cover.
I love this cover because :
- Love the colour (ofc, my favourite colour!)
- Really like the sketchy effect of this cover, it's  not used in many covers but definitely benefits this cover.
- Really like the font used and feel the title is like part of this cover.
- Love the background and how it goes with the title. 
- I like the font used for the title, really feels it suits the cover.
Dislike :
- I am not really too sure on this pose, it's probably my least favourite pose out of the three covers.

4 comments:

  1. Love the first one it's gorgeous! I like the little border around the title. But I reallllly don't like the second one! Don't like the pose,the colour, or the way there's a weird effect in the background that makes it look all fuzzy! Thanks for this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the Before I wake UK cover but I do really like the US one, but I completely agree with your comment about the border.

    I'm not overly fond of Taken by Storm's cover but I do love the purple colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover for Before I Wake is absolutely gorgeous! That dress is really pretty :D

    The Taken by Storm cover is really cool, too, especially with the purple color that they have.

    Great picks! Check out my Cover Crazy here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover of Before I Wake is SO gorgeous. Its my favorite out of all of them! It also has pink so that's a plus! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult