4.1.12

This or That with Monaliz

People welcome Monaliz from Mind Reading?
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions =)
Hi! My nick is Monaliz (real name Satu) from Mind Reading?

By day I'm an IT support person, by night a terrible book worm. I've
read my whole life, and now, when I found the whole book blogging
world, it got much worse. When I don't read, I sit on my computer
(playing RPG, reading about books, watching TV series/movies,
listening music..), make puzzles, knit, play the piano or hang out
with my family (husband+daughter) or with my friends.
I read mostly YA fiction, paranormal romance and urban fantasy, though
now I've also add some dystopian to the mix, which is a surprise even
for me! 

Blog Posts - What sort of blog posts do you prefer?


Author Interviews or Top Ten Posts? Both, I have to say. Can't choose :/

Cover Crazy or Waiting on Wednesday? I love finding beautiful covers, so I have to go with Cover Crazy.

Reviews or Memes? Tough. Both are handy. Umm... When I'm finding new books to read, I
rely more on reviews, so let's say reviews.

In My Mailbox or Top Ten Lists? In My Mailbox! I love drooling over people's new books!

Discussions or Book Trailers? Discussions, I don't do book trailers.

Week in Review or Coming up Next Week (So do you like to see the week in review or see a post of the things coming up on the blog)
I like Coming up Next Week more, I always find something to wait for!

Random
Summer or Winter? Definitely winter! Love snow.

Dog or Cat? Dog.

Music or TV? Tough! Can I say both? Since I like both. Though I love music, so
let's say music then!

Sweets or Chocolate? Chocolate is my true love.

Restaurant or BBQ? Restaurant (I can't really eat anything on BBQ..)

Sun or Moon? Moon. Especially when it's winter ;)

2 comments:

  1. Good answers! I totally enjoy to stalk other blogger's mailboxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me! This was such a fun :)

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult