30.1.13

Waiting on Wednesday #84

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The Killing WoodsThe Killing Woods - Lucy Christopher
Published : 5th March 2013
Publisher : Chicken House
One of my favourite books EVER is Stolen by Lucy Christopher so as you can guess I am SO excited to read this one! 
She is an amazing author and you won't regret trying one of her books if you do! 
Anyhow this sounds amazing. I love mystery thriller books and I definitely don't read enough of them. I am pretty much certain that I will love this one. As long as it's not too scary as I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to tense scenses! 
-
The Blurb :
Plenty of teenagers feel invisible. Fiona McClean actually is.
An invisible girl is a priceless weapon. Fiona’s own father has been forcing her to do his dirty work for years—everything from spying on people to stealing cars to breaking into bank vaults.
After sixteen years, Fiona’s had enough. She and her mother flee to a small town, and for the first time in her life, Fiona feels like a normal life is within reach. But Fiona’s father isn’t giving up that easily.
Of course, he should know better than anyone: never underestimate an invisible girl.

2 comments:

  1. Just mention Lucy Christopher and you have my attention. I only recently read Stolen and was knocked off my feet - the story, the writing - the emotions, not many books can compare. This one sounds like it will be just as captivating. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite often at the time you innovate, everyone come up with slips. It is wise to tell you him or her instantly, and become regarding utilizing developing an individual's many other designs. These days follow-up check cashing Kudos meant for fine material.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult