4.1.13

Coming Soon : Joey's Bedtime Stories

Joey's Bedtime Stories
Books are company for children too.

 Meet Joey! 
He is my 3 year old (4 in February) nephew.

As you can tell from the pictures he has lots of energy and loves nothing more than running around, playing and climbing! Typical little boy. 

After a crazy day Joey loves to get in bed with either mummy or daddy and read a few books before going to sleep.
At the moment his favourite book is his spider-man book I got him. He loves it so much he can read it all because he knows it off my heart! 


 Why am I doing a post on this?
Well this year I wanted to add a few different things to this blog. One of them was guest reviewers! 
And guess who's going to be 'reviewing' children books on here? Joey! 
I have spoke to a few publishers and all seem very happy to take part so I am very excited!
Once every two weeks Joey and his mummy will be writing reviews on his latest books. 

Of course, his 2 year old sister loves reading too. She's a little too little at the moment but I am sure she will be enjoying the books too and maybe join in soon. 

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult