28.1.13

Cover Crazy #84

Skin DeepSkin Deep - Laura Jarratt
This is a new and from my point of view, improved cover.
I love this cover because :
- As I always say, i love covers with the sun and butterflies in. This has both so it's a win win most definitely! 
- The font is really cool and goes well with the cover.  
- I like her dress, really summery and pretty! 
- I tend not to like covers with people's faces in as I like to imagine their faces myself so I like how you can't see her face in this cover. 
- The simple background works well and brings most of the attention to the pretty butterflies. . 
- I like where positioning of everything and how it fits on the cover nicely. 

Send Me a SignSend Me a Sign - Tiffany Schmidt
This book was released in October last year but some how I have never actually seen this cover! 
I love this cover because :
- The font is so awesome! I love all the little twirls coming off the letter, so pretty! 
- I love dandelions and think they are so pretty,  I don't think I have ever seen them used in covers like this before and I love it! 
- Love the bits of the dandelion blowing away, so pretty
- The blue sky for a background really finishes the cover off nicely and made me pick this cover for cover crazy! 
- I like how the title has become part of the cover. 
Dislike :
- Just not sure about the pink used for the authors name! 

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same about these covers! I've seen Send Me a Sign for a while, but not the first one. Great picks!

    Sunny @ Blue Sky Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult