8.1.13

Top Ten Tuesday (#1)

This is my first ever Top Ten! I have wanted to and been meaning to take part for ages. Well now it's a new year I decided to join in! 


Top Ten is run by The Broke and the Bookish 



Jodie's Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013

1 - 70 Books : Well my main aim and hope it to read 70 books. Now this may not seem like much but I work long days and spend my evenings walking my dog, getting my hamsters out and with my boyfriend and family. That usually leaves for a few hours reading time at the weekend. I hope to make more time this year though.

2 - Old Bookshelf : Even though I say this every year I REALLY want to finally pick some books of my chick lit shelf which I haven't took a book off for 2 years! 

3 - Reviews : One I really plan to stick to is writing reviews as soon as I have finished the book and then scheduling the review to go up. I have so many reviews to still post.

4 - Non Fiction : I want to try to read more non fiction in 2013. I really enjoyed the one non fiction I did read. 

5 - Children Books : This is more blogish than bookish but I want to introduce children book reviews to Books for Company from the help of my nearly 4 year old nephew. 

6 - Kindle : This year I really want to read my kindle more. I have had it for around 1 and half years and probably read around 20 books on it! 

7 - No Sleep! : I need to stop reading in bed so I don't keep falling asleep! 

8 - Thriller : I would like to try a thriller book this year and see if I like it! 

9 - Series : I tend to read the first in the series and never get to the next in the series so this year I hope to be able to read a whole series in a row (When possible)

10 - ENJOY READING! : Sometimes I get so stressed I find myself rushing a book because I know I have so many other things to do. I really just want to enjoy reading again. I mean I still do but I want to get rid of those times when I am stressed and don't.

4 comments:

  1. I think #10 is the most important. good luck with your goals this year. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I need to do something about my series too, and that reading in bed!But oh well, sometimes I actually use it to make me fall asleep. Lol :)) Anyway, good luck! :)

    My Goals for 2013
    What I'm Waiting on This Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 10 is one on my list of reading goals this year too! Good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I will find more out about his books =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult