7.1.13

Cover Crazy #81

Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)Thing's I Can't Forget - Miranda Kenneally
How adorable is this cover? I love it! It gives off such a great feeling. 
I love this cover because :
- The old fashioned feeling of this cover is awesome, it's really different. 
-Isn't it adorable? How they are holding hands while on their bikes, so sweet!  
- I love how it's a different sort of romantic cover and not the usual kissing or cuddling cover. 
- Simple but definitely grabbed my attention!  
Dislike :
- It would have been nice if the colour of the title went better with cover. It doesn't really suit the feel of the cover. 

Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks, #4)Racing Savannah - Miranda Kenneally
This is the 4th in a series and comes after Thing's I Can Forget (The cover above!).
Another awesome cover which I love and goes so well with the rest of the series!   
I love this cover because :
- I like that the colour of the title goes well with the actual cover this time. 
- I don't know why but I love her yellow boots, it adds a bit of 'flavour' to the cover and is quirky. 
- Another sweet and different cover but at the same time isn't too cheesy. 
- I like the surroundings, all the countryside and the fence. Just different and refreshing.   
-I tend to prefer covers where you can't see the faces and this definitely works for this cover, it gives it a bit of a mysterious feel.  

1 comment:

  1. I love the covers for this series. My favourite so far is the cover of Racing Savannah! It's just so pretty, and I love the grass and the yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult