3.1.13

The Time Will Come #86

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!
I was so excited when I got this as I have never read a book by Elizabeth. Yes I repeat, NEVER. Crazy right? 
I have heard she is an amazing author and although this isn't one of her top rated books on Goodreads I still think it sounds pretty awesome! These are the sort of books I have found myself drawn to lately. Being honest, I am a little bored of paranormal although I haven't actually read that many paranormal books lately.
Any way, as this falls in my favourite genre at the moment I hope The Time Will Come this year so i can experience my first and hopefully not last Elizabeth book. 

The Blurb
Kate Brown's life has gone downhill fast.
Her father has quit his job to sell vitamins at the mall, and Kate is forced to work with him. Her best friend has become popular, and now she acts like Kate's invisible.
And then there's Will. Gorgeous, unattainable Will, whom Kate acts like she can't stand even though she can't stop thinking about him. When Will starts acting interested, Kate hates herself for wanting him when she's sure she's just his latest conquest.
Kate figures that the only way things will ever stop hurting so much is if she keeps to herself and stops caring about anyone or anything. What she doesn't realize is that while life may not always be perfect, good things can happen -- but only if she lets them...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE Elizabeth Scott! She's one of my favourites. Hope you enjoy it when you get to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult