16.1.13

Waiting on Wednesday #82

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Some Quiet PlaceSome Quiet Place - Kelsey Sutton
Published : 8th July 2013
Publisher : Flux
I am so limited with reading time now that when I am choosing my next book to read I look for something which I know will be different. Some Quiet Place is definitely one of those books. I most definitely haven't ever read a book like this. The idea of not being able to feel feelings is just so strange. I can imagine it was really hard to write as in books emotions are one of the main things and is how you get to know a character. 
Looking forward to reviews on this one. 
-
The Blurb :
I can’t weep. I can’t fear. I’ve grown talented at pretending.
Elizabeth Caldwell doesn't feel emotions . . . she sees them. Longing, Shame, and Courage materialize around her classmates. Fury and Resentment appear in her dysfunctional home. They’ve all given up on Elizabeth because she doesn’t succumb to their touch. All, that is, save one—Fear. He’s intrigued by her, as desperate to understand the accident that changed Elizabeth’s life as she is herself.
Elizabeth and Fear both sense that the key to her past is hidden in the dream paintings she hides in the family barn. But a shadowy menace has begun to stalk her, and try as she might, Elizabeth can barely avoid the brutality of her life long enough to uncover the truth about herself. When it matters most, will she be able to rely on Fear to save her?

2 comments:

  1. This does sound different! will be on the lookout for reviews of it!
    hope you get it soon

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously pleasant facts! When I would love to help cyan to undertakings this is thought out intended for penning this valuable fantastic information. Right now click on over check cashing Appreciate it intended for pleasant document.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult