21.1.13

Cover Crazy #83

The Language InsideThe Language Inside - Holly Thompson
When I first saw this cover I thought, that is pretty awesome! I love it! Everything about it! 
I love this cover because :
- I know I say it a lot but this cover is really unique. I love the romantic but bubbly feeling it gives off. 
- Definitely wins me over, the book gives off this fun vibe. 
- The font of the title is awesome. 
- I love that the only colour of yellow. 
- It's a really sweet and romantic picture, how they are leaning in together and on the boat. 
- I think although yellow is the only colour, this cover would stand out on the shelves. 
- The shadows are awesome! 

Fault LineFault Line - C. Desir 
I'm really unsure about this cover, it is pretty awesome but at the same time it definitely doesn't give any hints as to what genre this book is. In fact it looks nothing like YA (Which is what genre it is)
I love this cover because :
- I love the little flickers of light and sparks, it's really pretty.
- I like how the background is black to make the flame stand out. 
- The tagline at the bottom 'Who Do You Blame?' really grabs your attention and makes you question what the book is about. 
Dislike :
- Like I said above, it doesn't give any hints as to what genre it is.   

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult