15.1.13

Top Ten Tuesday (#2)

Top Ten is run by The Broke and the Bookish 



Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To
I'm going to admit I kinda suck looking for new books lately. I am lucky in the fact I get to choose books months ahead of release so I tend not to look at which are debut authors etc. 


10

Charm and Strange By Stephanie Kuehn - I have to admit that this blurb doesn't really grab my attention however the ratings on this book is really good! I do hope to see more reviews on this soon.  From what I do get from this blurb the book sounds like a new and exciting read!

9
MILA 2.0 By Debra Driza - Well this is said to be a 'Bourne Identity–style trilogy' and I love the Bourne identity so I would love to read this!

8
The Rules for Disappearing By Ashley Elston - I love books which have a bit of a mysterious to them and this definitely sounds like it does with people going missing !

7
How My Summer Went up In Flames By Jennifer Salvato Doktorski - This book sounds so good! I am less into my paranormal etc and more into these girly books lately. Road trips are usually good fun!

6
Nobody But Us By Kristin Halbrook - I'm really into these sort of books lately. Definitely hope to read this one. 

5
Infinite Sky By C.J. Flood - I heard about this one a few months back and was excited to recieve a copy of it to review. It sounds really good and has awesome reviews! I have to admit however I didn't know this was a debut author. Think I am in for a treat when I read this.

4
Altered By Jennifer Rush - I have to admit, a group of guys with one girls .. the lucky girl! Really love the sound of this one!

3
 Taken By Eric Bowman - This really sounds awesome! I always try to read some books each year written by a male author and this is definitely one I hope to add to the list of male authors I have read. Sounds so unique!

2
 Me, Him, Them It By Caela Carter - I am really intrigued to see how Caela has written this, it definitely has huge potential and I so hoping it's as amazing as it sounds!

1
Pivot Point By Kasie West - Wow this sounds amazing!!! I just love the concept behind this book. I can see this will be one of those books I can't put down! 

5 comments:

  1. The Rules for Disappearing keeps popping up on a lot of lists. I hadn't heard about it before today, but now I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such good things about Altered - looking forward to that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved How My Summer Went Up in flames; The Rules for Disappearing is also on my list! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/debuts/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound awesome, I know the feeling of not paying a lot of attention to the new releases though! I'm a new follower :D Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had Me Him Them and It on my debut post I wrote in November. It sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult