22.1.13

Top Ten Tuesday (#3)


Top Ten is run by The Broke and the Bookish 


Top Ten Settings I'd Like To See More Of (Or At All)
In No Order!  Can only think of 8, sorry! 

Where I live! England, Northamptonshire - Haha I can't resist putting this one. Although where I live is a bit plain and boring I would be interested to see how an author would interpret Northamptonshire into a book. 

Beaches - I am sure this will be common in this post but I have to include it. I love having the main setting as a beach in books. I am in the UK so as I am sure your aware, are weather is terrible and we have a few, limited, nice beaches. I love books based in places like Australia which make the beaches sound magical. 

Computer World - I have read a few books where the characters are part of some computer game or such. They are such a great fun read which makes your  mind go wild. 

Heaven - I am sure I have read a book with a character in heaven but I can't really remember. However I think this is a great setting for a book. There is so many different ways the author can make the read view heaven. 

Future - I love books in the future. I love reading about how different authors see the future. The authors get so creative I often found myself wrapped up in this new world the author has made. 

Space - I know of books where the characters are based in space. I actually have a few I just haven't read any of them yet. I hope I do enjoy it when I get to them though.

Alps - I actually don't think I have ever read a book based in the alps. Anyone have any recommendations?

Paris - To this day I still think Die For Me is my favourite setting of a book, ever. Amy made Paris feel so magical. I would love to read another book based in Paris. 

4 comments:

  1. I agree, there needs to be more books set in Australia! For the beaches, and just in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love Paris and Die for Me!!!! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for alps and computer worlds! I can never get enough of a techy setting. Also, Paris and future settings are great.

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday post!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult