14.1.13

Cover Crazy #82

Nantucket BlueNantucket Blue - Leila Howland
I love covers like this, they always win me over without me even having to read the blurb. I would pick this up without even a moments hesitation. 
I love this cover because :
- Everything about this book!
- The background with the boats is pretty awesome and so beautiful!   
- I love the effect around the edges, it's different and unique which I always love. 
- It tells you what sort of book it is without needing to read the blurb. 
- Very sweet and romantic plus the guy looks quite nice ;)
- I think the font of the title is really cool and love the colour used. 

The Moon and MoreThe Moon and More - Sarah Dessen
I really like this cover but at the same time I feel it doesn't suit Sarah. It has a different feel from her other books, maybe it's just me?
I love this cover because :
- Well I love books which are bright and remind me of summer. This book definitely does that!  
- I love the colours used. Her pink dress adds the girly feel while the green grass adds the summer feel. 
- I really like the font of the title, it's really sweet and pretty. 
- It's a fun cover which I always love! 
Dislike :
- I really don't like the font of the authors name or the colour. It's way too big and the colour doesn't suit the book at all. 

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult