14.10.11

A Year Gone By... (#38)


Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Five 5*|Sixteen 4*|Six 3*|Two 2*
-
Reviews
I actually have this book to read! Have heard great things about it so can't wait to read it =) 

Bright Young Things (Bright Young Things, #1)
Released - 12th October 2010
Other Books by Anna - Bright Young Things
Luxe
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Three 5*|Nine 4*|Six 3*|One 2*
-
Reviews
Being honest the cover and blurb don't really grab my attention that much but I have seen some positive reviews on this one. Maybe one day..

Released - 14th October 2010
Other Books by Linda
-
Rating (By my goodread friends) 
Three 4*|Three 3*
-
Reviews
I think this one sounds good but not to the point where I really want to read it.

4 comments:

  1. I actually picked up Bright Young Things a couple of weeks ago because it was free on the kindle. I find I'm able to take a few risks with the free books and try books that I wouldn't normally pick up - unfortunately I haven't got round to reading it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares was wonderful! I read it and then loaned it to my sister and then my cousin and they both loved it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this feature! Reminds me about books that are a bit older and that I may have missed seeing before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Straight forward excellent page! Your blog found a remarkable article it's my job to be given doesn’t proudly locate the piece from anywhere. At that time follow-up Check Cashing Various cloths in that precise article.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult