6.10.11

The Time Will Come #37

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception (Books of Faerie, #1)
Lament - Maggie Stiefvater
Maggie is one of my favourite authors, because of the The Wolves of Mercy Falls, so I actually don't understand nor have any excuses for not reading this book yet! Well I guess I kind of do. For one I don't really know whether I like faerie books or not as some books I am loving and others not. I am a bit scared to read this and not like it and then be unsure as to whether she is still one of my favourite authors. The other excuse (same as always!) is the lack of time. Which I am lacking more and more!
Anyway, I do hope to get to this one soon. 

12 comments:

  1. This was actually the first Maggie Stiefvater AND the first faerie book I ever read and I loved it! It really got me into the world of paranormal books, because before I didn't like them too much. But after reading it, my obsession with YA books really started. :)
    But I still need to read the companion novel, Ballad - it's sitting on my shelf, looking pretty. :D

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently read Lament after putting it off for AGES. I didn't want to read it because I know I'm not a fan of fairies, but I really loved this one anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read lament a little while ago. I have to say I preffered the Wolves of Mercy Falls series. It's still a good book though. I've got the get the 2nd one in the series. Like you I'm not a massive "fairy" story fan. I hope you get round to it soon.

    Jenny x Chocolate Chunky Munkie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read Lament, but I can certainly understand your reluctance. Sometimes I love fairy stuff. And sometimes I really don't. I hope that you find the right time to settle down and check it out, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read Lament too! I'm not a big fan of faeries either, I didn't like Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr so I'm a little apprehensive, but since I love the Wolves of Mercy Falls I thought I'd buy it but I still haven't gotten round to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Lament, but I really want to! (I haven't read Forever yet, but yeah) It sounds really interesting! Hope you can read it soon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm probably the only person in the YA book blogosphere who hasn't read any thing by Maggie S :-/ Her books all sounds fantastic, but like you, I've avoided them because I'm not 100% I like the paranormal creatures in each one

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this book too and I've not managed to get to it either. One day we will :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, you're ahead of me - I've never read any Maggie Stiefvater books! Hope the book is worth the wait. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's strange because I LOVE Maggie's writing I'm really surprised I haven't gotten round to this one yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one was my first book about faeries! It's very well written!! :) Still haven't read Ballad, but I must, really... :/

    Hope you get round to it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult