10.10.11

Cover Crazy #38

Hosted by The Book Worms
When I got asked if I could review this book I was so attracted to the cover! Sadly I am so limited with time I can't review it. Doesn't stop me from admiring this cover! ;)
-
I love this cover because :
- Yes yes, don't you know I am going to say it ; I love the black with the white and blue.
- LOVE the effect the water has on the cover.
- I think this uses water in a new and unique way.
- It definitely stands out with the bright blue and the light (?) in the middle..
-
Dislike :
- I don't feel that the font of the title suits the cover. I would have loved it to blend more with the theme of the cover.
- The title would look better just a bit lower. I feel it interferes with the hand.


Disenchanted - Sherry Soule
This is the sort of cover which is growing on me the more I see it. I wasn't like 'wow' when I saw it but it's a pretty cover.
-
I love this cover because :
- How her hair is the same colour as what she is laying on.
- Her dress looks so so pretty! Love it.
- I like the font of the title.
- I really like the tagline, tells you quite a bit about the book and what it's about.
- I like the red lines at the bottom and how they are subtle but add to the cover.
-
I dislike :
- I don't really like the lines under the title.
- I wish it had better lighting.

2 comments:

  1. >Water: I agree with exactly what you said. Especially about the title.

    >Drenchanted: Once again i agree with what you said. The lines under the title and behind the quote are unnecessary. I don't really understand what you mean with the lighting though :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water: I agree with exactly what you said. Especially about the title.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult