5.10.11

Blogger Guest Post : This or That?

Please welcome Tamara from Book Ramblings to Books for Company!
Thanks so much Tamara for offering to do This or That! I love these sort of posts =)
---


Hi, it's Tamara from Tamara's Book Ramblings. I'm from Croatia, Europe, the place where good books come out, but just not fast enough. Also, I'll be fifteen in October and I'm a huuuuge lover of YA books. Also, I'm writing many, many books. (sometimes all of them at one time, which kinda gets...ahem, confusing).
So, I have this blog. You know, I post book reviews and author interviews and giveaways and stuff. I made it because I wanted to spread the love and make people find new good reads. That's the short version. The long one would go on waaay to long. So, hope you like my blog and yes, I made the background myself in photoshop :)


This or That?

Books :
Series or Stand-alone? - Series
Paranormal or Fantasy? - Paranormal
Paperback or Kindle? - Paperback
Bright or Dull covers? - Umm, if by dull you mean dark, then yes
Short or Long Books? - Well, somewhere around 300 pages, I think that's medium-ish?
Library or Bookshop? -  Hmm, though one. Bookshop


Random Tea or Coffee? - Tea. I never drank coffee. Ever. Films or TV Shows? - TV shows! Like, TVD and stuff ;) Music or TV? - Music, without any hesitation Running or Biking? - Running Day or Night? - Night. That's when the vampires come out ;) Loud or Quiet? - QuietDo you want to take part in This or That? Please email me at booksforcompany@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Haha. Love that Vampire Diaries mention :)
    Cute post!


    -Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I'm the opposite - I never drink tea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally i want to say awesome post, Great ...
    Vertical Jump Bible

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these one or the other things, so interesting to see how people differ :)

    I'm not a huge tea or coffee drinker, at all - well, unless it's fruity tea from Wittards :D Yum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult