27.10.11

The Time Will Come #40

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder, #2)Desires of the Dead - Kimberly Derting
I am kind of starting to lose track of what books I have done but either way, this book deserves a mention. Even if it is the 2nd mention! 
I read The Body Finder and adored it. Although I then read Deadly Little Secret and got them a bit confused together, for some reason! I decided I need to read over the ending to The Body Finder and have been looking out for it at my library but to no avail. I guess that's my excuse for not having read this one yet as I have no other. I am hoping it will be as awesome as The Body Finder and I will be able to read it asap!

10 comments:

  1. I've got a couple of Jennifer Lynn Barnes book to read at home, but I haven't got this one. It does look good :D I hope you get round to reading it soon xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read The Body Finder, but I haven't read the sequal yet. I really want too, because it looks and sounds awesome. Also I just loved the first book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so bad with this series too. I read The Body Finder and I really liked it. Then I won a copy of Desires of the Dead earlier this year and...I still haven't read it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that confused me... your book title and picture are different :P

    I haven't read anything by Kimberly Derting yet although I do have one of her books on my wishlist, so hopefully I will do soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Kate!
    I always copy the template from the latest post and forgot to edit the title. Thanks for pointing it out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed this one just as much as The Body Finder though it is very different. It introduces Violet to a lot of stuff that she's never had to think about before. Hope you get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely read this one soon- I love this series and can't wait for book 3!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard a lot about this series, I'm going to have to check it out. (=

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I just read The Body Finder, and Desires of the Dead! Really good! They can possible be read in 1 day, both of them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult