18.10.11

My Top Ten Bloggers

Dani

My Top Ten Bloggers
There is so many blogs which I enjoy visiting and this post doesn't even include half of them!
I just wanted to make a little list so that people could find some new blogs and also give a mention to some of the blogs I enjoy reading.

In no order

UK Bloggers!
The Slowest Bookworm - A great blogger friend with  a great blog!
Jess Hearts Books - I am in love with Jess's layout and I love her posts.
The Keeper Shelf - Lesley's IMM is one to look out for me as well as her reviews.
Book Passion For Life - Every time I go on this blog I want to read every post!
Daisy Chain Book Reviews - I really trust Leanna's thoughts on books, same taste!
The Great, The Good and The Bad - A lovely blog run by a lovely blogger.
Always Lost In Stories - I have been following this blog for a long time now!
Cheezyfeet Books - Bright and colourful blog with great posts.
That Book Blog - Love this blog and the posts =)

International Bloggers!
Fragments Of Life - An honest blog that I love visiting
I Swim For Oceans - Great blog for in depth reviews
Books with Bite - Savy is constantly adding great reviews.
Pure Imagination - An easy blog to get around with great posts.
Rabid Reads - The place I find my paranormal books!
Small Review - Small is such a lovely blogger with a great humour - Made to blog!
Splash Of Our Worlds - Love the movie + book reviews + random posts
Loving Books - Great for reading reviews on books that may be on your TBR!
The Unread Reader - Missie has a so many unique posts and memes
Miss Page-Turners - You are sure to find new blogs here!

Sorry it isn't in more depth! 

Other Blogs

12 comments:

  1. Squeeeeee I cant believe you mentioned little old me in your UK bloggers list *faints and falls over*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! We are in too! :o
    You made me so happy right now <3 Thank you so much! :D It's nice to see you like us^^ Thanks thanks!

    I follow many of the people you mentioned but i'm checking out everyone else too! We have the same style so i will probably like them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, thank you so much, Jodie! <3 Hugs to you! You are one of my favorite blogs as well. I love all of your unique features.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks so much for the shout out lovely! Wow, I can't believe you've been blogging for a whole year! Awesome! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone and of course I would mention you all! =)
    There are many other blogs I enjoy, just feel bad I couldn't mention everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jodie! :) *hugs* I think I'll go and check out all the other blogs now, haven't heard of some of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou so much Jodie! You are one of my favourite bloggers too :D

    Happy Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thank you! I only just had chance to sit down and read some blogs so I'm a bit late to the party.

    I saw a lot of blogs on your list that I follow too. Lots of awesomeness :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, Jodie! Thanks for putting me in the UK list :D I had a little squee when I saw :P

    Happy Blogoversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for adding me to your list Jodie! I follow some of the others but not all so will have to check them out :D Happy Blogoversary!! Here's to many more to come! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've mentioned half my blog roll here! Just means I need to check out the other half now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for including me in your list - love your blog too! Happy blogoversary! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult