26.10.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#40)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Truth (XVI, #2)Truth - Julia Karr
Published : 19th February 2012
Publisher : Speak/Puffin
After reading XVI I couldn't wait to read Truth! I really felt that XVI was like an introduction to the second book because of the lack of action and more information.
 I definitely feel and really hope that Truth will have a lot more action and also more explanation's into the world around them. I am aware that a lot of people felt this way about XVI so I have my eyes glued for any early reviews. I am quite nervous about this one, it will either be just 'meh' or amazing!

The Blurb
Nina Oberon’s life has changed enormously in the last few months. When her mother was killed, Nina discovered the truth about her father, the leader of the Resistance. And now she sports the same Governing Council–ordered tattoo of XVI on her wrist that all sixteen-year-old girls have. The one that announces to the world that she is easy prey to predators. But Nina won’t be anyone’s stereotype. And when she joins an organization of girls working within the Resistance, she knows that they can put an end to one of the most terrifying secret programs the GC has ever conceived. Because the truth always comes out...and the consequences can be deadly.

11 comments:

  1. This series sound really different. I should start it already :-)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to read XVI before this one comes out.
    Awesome pick here's my Waiting on Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
  3. XVI has been on my to-read list forever and I still haven't bought a copy. Looks like I'll have to change this soon!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. XVI is one I've been wanting to read forever but never got round to it. I may wait for this one and then read them back to back :)


    My WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post! I haven't seen this one yet :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't hugely into XVI, but I kind of love this cover. May be tempted to read it, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the first one but now I really want to!!!! Sounds awesome :)

    International EVE giveaway

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds interesting, good pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I didn't know there was going to be a 2nd one. I have XVI on my reader I haven't gotten to it yet.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great pick. Awesome choice. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me a lot like ones corporation toil with and may be intended for far more write-up by people seeing that write-up afforded everyone fun and provides many aids you to complete similar do the job here. At this point simply click here Check Cashing Costa-mesa Appreciate it lots intended for pleasant document.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult