13.10.11

The Time Will Come #38

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves, #2)Trial By Fire - Jennifer Lynn Barnes
When I read Raised By Wolves I was actually really surprised by it in many ways. It's quite a difficult book to write in some places and it explores a different side to werewolves from what I have ever seen. This totally shocked me and I don't think even now I have decided if I love or just like it!
Anyway since I read Raised By Wolves I was excited to tread Trial By Fire! I can't believe I still haven't read it. I hope I will be able to soon =)


7 comments:

  1. Sounds a really good book Jodie. One for the wishlist. I hope you get round to reading it soon!

    Jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read Raised By Wolves, but I keep hearing it's such a great book. I need to read it next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to it soon, too. I really liked it when I read it at few months ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Raised by Wolves but for some reason I still haven't bought Trial By Fire...
    I hope you read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Raised by Wolves on my TBR but I haven't been in the mood for it in ages. It's a shame because I was DYING to read it when I bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have got to read the first one series before I can even think about this novel. I have both of them and my friend told me they are great. I just need more time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! Love the cover! And it looks like it'd be an interesting book! Hope you get to read it soon and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult