25.10.11

My Life Through A Picture #5

What is My life ; A Picture?
I love pictures and I am obsessed with them so I thought every week for 4 weeks I would show you a picture which has some sort of memory and I will then tell you about that memory =)
23-10-11
I know I did a post about my Grampy but I thought for the next 4 weeks I will show pictures from  my 'Grampy's final goodbye'.
My sister, brother and me got these for my Grampys funeral. The lady who did these did an amazing job. We were really happy with them!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't know what I'd do in your situation. But that is one impressive arrangement!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you my best wishes. That is a beautiful arrangement.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. My condolences, sweetheart... Sending you a big hug x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss, Jodie. Those are some lovely flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone.
    We were really pleased with them, the last thing I will buy him so glad they turned out nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult