30.4.12

Cover Crazy #64

Hosted by The Book Worms
When I saw the covers for this series I had to do a cover crazy on my favourite three!
The Summer of No Regrets The Summer of no Regrets - Katherine Bond
I do like this cover but in some ways I think it's too much like a film cover. 
I love this cover because :
- I really like the pink title, it goes really well with the cover and the summer feeling.
- The colour of the sky is so pretty! I love it =)
-I pretty much like every cover which has the sea and beach in the background. 
-Love that it's the outline of the couple but you can't see their features. Such a cute picture!
- I like the tagline in the top left. 
Dislike :
- I dislike the quote from Deb, not the actual quote but I feel it makes the cover too busy and crowded. 



Being Friends with Boys
Being Friends with Boys - Terra Elan McVoy
Such a simple cover but I feel it fits in so well with the title and together they tell you enough about the 'theme' of the book. 
I love this cover because :
- Love the heart in the coffee/tea. It's actually really sweet and tells you without needing to use words that this book will have romance in.
- The title intrigues me as I want to know more about 'being friends with boys' 
Dislike :
- I don't like that the title doesn't have capital letters in it, I actually don't understand it at all. 
- I think the background colour would be nicer if it was more purple ;)

2 comments:

  1. The Summer of no regretts cover totally reminds me of a Nicholas Spark's book or movie cover. I like the pleasant colours and romantic atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult