1.4.12

Week Away

Hiya Lovelies! 
I am going to take a week off from blogging. 
I have from Tuesday or Wednesday until next Tuesday off and want to enjoy this week with my family, boyfriends, friends and pets. 
When working full time, like a lot of bloggers, it is really hard to find the time to blog.
I am going to spend this week scheduling posts so when I go back work I am less stressed.
Do look out for some guest posts this week though and to keep up to date with me and what I am reading do check out my goodreads page.


Also thought I would share some pictures =)


Nephew, Joey (3) :



Niece, Lacey (15 months):
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Cuddles!

Pets :


Alfie :
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bilbo :
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Buttons :
Photobucket


Wispa :
Photobucket


Galaxy :
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your niece and nephew are so cute! And I want to steal your dog.<3 Enjoy your week off.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your nieces and nephews and all of your pets are SO CUTE! Have a nice week off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nephew and niece are adorable! My nephew loves Iggle Piggle too, do you have any idea where that costume is from? Have a great week off x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult