17.4.12

Paperback or Hardback (#44)

Paperback  >>
These covers seem to represent totally different sort of books. I do prefer the HB, I love the blue butterfly and it's one of the covers which really mess with your mind. The PB is so dull! I do like the font of the title but it's actually quite hard to see the title!

<< Hardback 
Paperback <3  >>-
Not a lot of difference, I know, but I want to show how much difference just one small thing can make! I so so prefer the PB. The title on the HB covers looks very computer graphics and really doesn't suit the cover. The title in the PB looks much 'neater' and suits the cover so much more. 

The Weepers: The Other Life   The Other Life (The Other Life, #1)       The Other Life - Susanne Winnacker
<< Hardback 
Paperback  </3 >>
These covers also seem to represent totally different books. I would never pick up the HB, it looks like an old fashioned childrens book (sorry!). The PB is quite pretty, I like the red butterfly! 
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

3 comments:

  1. I SO agree! I posted my review on The Other Life today and when I saw the cover for the hardback, I was like.. what the heck. I'd never pick that one up, it looks really amateurish(sorry!) and ... I don't know, it just doesn't do it for me. I agree with you on the other 2 covers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paperback of The Other Life is so much better than the Hardback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the The Other Life cover your title says "The Way We Fall - Megan Crewe".
    I definitely like the paperback cover better. I'm a fan of butterflies:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult