16.4.12

Cover Crazy #62

Hosted by The Book Worms
Entangled (Spellbound #1)Entangled - Nikki Jefford
I just love this cover! Pretty much love everything about it, it stands out so much!
I love this cover because :
- I love all the white and sparkles. White is usually such a plain colour but this cover makes white look so pretty!
- I love snow therefore love this cover.
- I really like the font used for the title and the pattern around it. 
- Even though the girl is posing it isn't an annoying pose.
- I wonder what the rose is about? I think it looks really pretty and adds to the cover.
Dislike :
- Not that keen on the colour used for the title, it's too bold compared to the rest of the cover.

Lonely Souls (The Witch Avenue Series, #1)  Lonely Souls - Karice Bolton
There's something about this cover, it almost feels like a delicate sort of picture but also spooky.
I love this cover because :
- The girls pose is a strange one, how she isn't and almost won't look at the camera.
- LOVE the cobweb! I didn't see it to begin with. Definitely adds to the cover and is so unique.
- Really like the font of the title, definitely suits the cover =)
- Liking the contrast between the black picture and the white font 
- I love all the little added details like the butterfly and the red thing (Not sure what it is)
Dislike :
- Not too sure about the font used for the authors name and feel it would look better under the title?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely covers, especially the Entangled one! Gives me chills.

    Here's my Cover Crazy too, if you'd like to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring Entangled, Jodie.

    Love, Nikki and Cosmo (the Wonder Westie) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult