24.4.12

Paperback or Hardback (#45)

Paperback </3  >>
I don't really like the HB, it looks like a cover for a film or something instead of for a book. The PB is much better, I think the taglines really keep you wondering what the book is about and promote the book very well. I also just generally prefer the cover.

<< Hardback <3
Paperback <3  >>-
I really like both of these covers! They both make be intrigued and they are both very unique. The HB is such a strange one I think you will either love it or hate it. The PB is so different from the HB but I love how it's mixed things up with the sky etc. 

Insurgent (Divergent, #2)  Insurgent (Divergent, #2)        Insurgent - Veronica Roth
<< Hardback 
Paperback  <3 >>
The UK version doesn't go with the divergent cover - I hate that! That aside I do love the PB, first off it's purple(!!) and secondly I love the leaves, they are so pretty! Not too keen on the HB colours but love the symbol. 
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

3 comments:

  1. I prefer all the hardback covers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Hardback for me too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with the US HB version of Insurgent and I'm already excited about the cover for book three.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult