18.4.12

Waiting on Wednesday #62

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Something Like NormalSomething Like Normal - Trish Dollar
Published : 19th June 2012
Publisher : Bloomsbury USA
I really love the sound of this! I really like the sound of Travis being a solider and returning home after being away to find a lot has changed. I can image that's hard to deal with,especially when your family has fallen apart. I think it will be interesting to see how Travis deals with it all while at the same time dealing with what happened in Afghanistan. I hope Travis and Harper is a gradual thing and the story has a lot more to it than just a romance (which it sounds like it does, hence me wanting to read it! ;])
-
The Blurb :
When Travis returns home from a stint in Afghanistan, his parents are splitting up, his brother’s stolen his girlfriend and his car, and he’s haunted by nightmares of his best friend’s death. It’s not until Travis runs into Harper, a girl he’s had a rocky relationship with since middle school, that life actually starts looking up. And as he and Harper see more of each other, he begins to pick his way through the minefield of family problems and post-traumatic stress to the possibility of a life that might resemble normal again. Travis’s dry sense of humor, and incredible sense of honor, make him an irresistible and eminently lovable hero.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work, I am really glad to be 1 of several visitants on this awful site : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. So much YES to this book. I cannot wait for it, I keep hearing phenomenal things about it and I'd really like it to be June now. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this one! I've seen this a lot in the past few weeks and I'm definitely adding it to my wishlist.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This definitely looks good. It's not my normal type of read, but if I see it at the library, I will definitely pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all! I must justify the journal write-up is incredibly useful. My business is and so fascinated to find out to browse this post. At this point merely click here Check Cashing Appreciate it intended for pleasant giving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult