10.4.12

Paperback or Hardback (#43)

Paperback <3 >>
I really don't like the HB. I just don't understand it. I haven't read this series but from reading the blurb of the 1st in the series I don't see how the HB has anything to do with the story. The PB stands out a lot more with the bright colours and I love how it 'follows on' from the previous cover in the series. 

<< Hardback <3
Paperback  >>-
I definitely choose the hardback for this one. I don't like most covers which have faces in and I don't think the PB stands out enough. The HB is much more unique and I love how much information it provides you with without even needing to read the blurb.

The Way We Fall (Fallen World, #1)  The Way We Fall      The Way We Fall - Megan Crewe
<< Hardback 
Paperback  </3 >>
These are both strange sort of covers and although I think the HB stands out with the bold title I don't think it keeps my attention enough to want to read the blurb. Whereas with the PB it probably wouldn't grab my attention but when it had it intrigues me. 
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

2 comments:

  1. Prized: Hardback..seems more magical and mysterious

    Shine: Paperback

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prized: I like them both really...
    Shine: Paperback
    The Way We Fall: Paperback

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult