9.4.12

Cover Crazy #61

Hosted by The Book Worms
The GlimpseThe Glimpse - Claire Merle
I'm not crazy about this cover, I don't think it would stand out on a bookshelf necessarily but it is a cover which intrigues me. 
I love this cover because :
- I love how simple it is and definitely think it's an advantage for this cover.
- It's interesting how the heart is blue and not red. I love how the blue has also been used in the title.
- I really like the font of the title, very pretty.
- The tagline definitely draws me in and makes me think this book is dystopia. 
- I wonder why the barb wire is round the heart and what it means to the story.
Dislike :
- As I said above, it may not stand out enough on a bookshelf for some people to notice the tagline.

Through To You Through to You - Emily Hainsworth
I didn't know if to include this in a Cover Crazy as I don't actually know if I like it. I thought it would be good to go through the good and bad things about this cover though.
I love this cover because :
- It really messes with my mind when I look at it but that's definitely a positive as it grabs my attention.
- It makes me interested enough to want to read the blurb and has potential. 
Dislike :
- I don't really like the colours used in this cover, I think they are quite dull and the brightness from the sun isn't enough
- I don't really like the title's font, how it fades or the colour. I think if  the whole title where the word 'You' is then I would like this cover more. 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first cover! The second one is alright, no that petty, but intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first cover, but then I've always preferred bold, simple images. Not sure about the tagline though - it doesn't pull me in in the slightest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really like the cover of Through To You, it's beautiful and is so deep!

    Here's my Cover Crazy!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult