11.4.12

Waiting on Wednesdays (#61)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I know this one is out but it deserves a WoW post!
DoubleDouble - Jenny Valentine
Published : 21st February 2012/ 5th August 2010
Publisher : Hyperion Books for Children/ Harper Collins
I know this is another one which is already out but I think it sounds awesome! I love the idea of someone having to go into a family and pretend to be a member of their family. When I visit my friends houses I always find it interesting how different every family is in every single way. I just hope this involves a strong character who I can connect with pretty much straight away. I can imagine this storyline going in lots of different directions and does explore the different things it says in the blurb ; betrayal, dark secrets and loss. 
-
The Blurb :
When the sixteen-year-old runaway Chap is mistaken for a missing boy named Cassiel, his life changes dramatically. Chap takes on Cassiel's identity, gaining the family and friends he's always dreamed of having. But becoming someone else isn't as easy as he hoped--and Chap isn't the only one hiding a secret. As he teeters on the brink of discovery and begins to unravel the mystery behind Cassiel's disappearance, Chap realizes that he's in much deeper danger than he could have imagined.
After all, you can't just steal a life and expect to get away with it.
Award-winning author Jenny Valentine delivers an explosive mystery where dark secrets, betrayal, and loss pave the way for one teen's chance at redemption.

4 comments:

  1. Great pick! I haven't heard of this author before but the blurb makes this book sound really interesting! Happy reading :)

    Here's the link to my WOW....

    http://jrafterdark.blogspot.com/2012/04/wow-iced-vamp-and-iron-mask-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I'll definitely have to keep it on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this around a few times, but I've never really been interested enough to really read the summary. But it sounds really awesome, so I hope you'll get to read it very soon so you can tell me what it is like. ;)

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I have to elucidate to you your journal posting very is ok. We're hence happy to browse straightforward things the next few paragraphs. At this moment please click here Check Cashing With thanks to get awesome spreading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult