23.4.12

Cover Crazy #63

Hosted by The Book Worms
When I saw the covers for this series I had to do a cover crazy on my favourite three!
Tremble (Celestra, #2) Tremble - Addison Moore (#2)
This is my favourite cover out of the three, the extra detail which has been added makes it so easy to love. 
I love this cover because :
- I just LOVE the air bubbles around the butterfly and the effect of the water across the top, it just gives it an extra wow factor.  
- I like the placement of the title and the authors name because they are visible but don't interfere with the picture. 
- I like the different shades of blue used on the butterfly, it's so pretty and the light blue makes it stand out. 
Dislike :
- I don't particularly dislike anything about this cover =)



Burn (Celestra, #3)
Burn - Addison Moore (#3)
The picture and bright blue flames definitely make this cover stand out! 
I love this cover because :
- The bright blue flames, they drew my attention straight away!
- Well I am a fan of butterflies and this cover has one so it makes this cover even more likeable for me. 
- I like the bright blue contrasting with the black. 
- Love how it follows the theme of the other covers
Dislike :
- I am not so keen on how the writing appears, I feel it looks unprofessional. Even I could add  that font to this cover. It just hasn't been added carefully enough, the placement is bad too.  

Vex (Celestra, #5)Vex - Addison Moore (#5)
I love this cover so much more than Burn! 
I love this cover because :
- I love how the covers for this series are like a developing picture with the butterfly. 
- I think the placement of the title is definitely much better than most of the others. 
- Really like how the cover sticks to the blue and black colour theme, it definitely benefits the cover. 
- The butterfly is so simple with just one colour but at the same time really pretty! I love the detail added to it. 
Dislike :
- I still wish the authors name was in more interesting font and didn't look like it was just dumped there.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, a lot of blue and black. I love Tremble's cover the best!

    Here's my Cover Crazy!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think TREMBLE is my favorite of the three, too!! Love the blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult