1.5.12

Paperback or Hardback (#46)

Paperback  >>
I don't love either of these covers, I have heard this is a great book but the cover hasn't ever 'backed' this up for me. I think if I was to choose it would the HB as it's more familiar to me as it's always been the only cover I have seen before now! 

<< Hardback 
Paperback <3  >>-
I really like both of these covers! I love the flowers in the HB, they stand out much more in real life too. I do like the PB more though, I love the hair, it's so crazy and unique. Definitely stands out more with the bright blonde and the purple dress (yay purple!) 

The Devouring (The Devouring, #1)   The Devouring (The Devouring, #1)         The Devouring - Simon Holt
<< Hardback </3
Paperback  >>
These are such totally different covers. I would never in a million years pick up the PB. It seems like a young male sort of book but the HB seems more like a female book which I would possibly like. Prefer HB but still not a great cover!
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a difference between the two covers for The Devouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paperback of Devouring is creepy as hell..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the paperback cover for Envy, it's more like the original cover for Fury. eww I don't like the paperback copy of Devouring. When browsing through the bookstore I might pick up the hardcover, but I wouldn't touch the pbk. with a ten foot pole! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paperbark of Envy is beautiful! I love it! :o
    I'm going with Hardback at the other two ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, The Devouring cover difference is CRAZY! They could not be more different! i prefer the HB Clarity cover, the PB seems like it was designed unprofessionally, for a self-published cover or something! I can't choose for Envy, they're both so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, the devouring pb cover is really scary!! i like the envy pb cover.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult