7.5.12

Cover Crazy #65

Hosted by The Book Worms
When I saw the covers for this series I had to do a cover crazy on my favourite three!
Love and Other Perishable ItemsLove & Other Perishable Items - Laura Buzo
I so love this cover, it's such a girly cover which makes me love it even more, such an improvement on the previous cover
I love this cover because :
- I love the font used for the title and the placement of it.  
-The effect of the jar and with the love heart in, I wonder what it means and what the book is about?
- Love how the word love is in pink/red and the same colour of the heart. 
- I like how they haven't tried to fill the white space with silly patterns etc!
Dislike :
- I don't dislike anything. 



Erasing Time
Erasing Time - C.J. Hill
The more I look at this cover the more I love it! 
I love this cover because :
- Love how the girls are so alike yet a tiny bit different, I wonder if this has anything to do with the storyline? 
- The timer is so clever, definitely makes this cover stand out and more unique. I love how it shapes around the faces. 
- The tagline is one which grips me and straight away makes me think this is a book I will enjoy!
- Cover's which interlink with the title are always a winner for me so I really like that there  is a timer when the title is called 'Erasing time'
Dislike :
- I dislike that the authors name is in a random pink colour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult