15.5.12

Paperback or Hardback (#48)

>> Paperback 1 </3
Paperback 2 >>
I don't really like girls with those sort of tattoos in the PB 2 so I am straight away put off the PB 2 cover. The PB 1 is way too crowded but I much prefer the picture used and I am much more likely to pick this on up from the PB 2 as I like a bit of romance in a book which the PB 1 hints at. 

<< Hardback </3
Paperback >>-
I definitely prefer the HB, although I am not sure whether I would pick it up still as it doesn't seem like my sort of book. The HB is pretty though with the white swan mixed with the other colours in the cover. The PB is very dull compared to it. 

The Girl Who Fell from the SkyThe Girl Who Fell from the Sky The Girl Who Fell From The Sky
<< Hardback </3
Paperback  >>
The more I look at the HB the more I like it. I love that it really goes well with the title of the book (as the girl is following). It's such a simple cover but it really intrigues me and makes me want to find more out about the storyline. 
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! I also like the HB edition of The Girl Who Fell From The Sky and The Swan Thieves better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult