24.5.12

The Time Will Come #65


-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!




Someone Else's Life
The Blurb
When seventeen-year-old Rosie’s mother, Trudie, dies from Huntington’s Disease, her pain is intensified by the knowledge that she has a fifty-per-cent chance of inheriting the crippling disease herself. Only when she tells her mum’s best friend, ‘Aunt Sarah’ that she is going to test for the disease does Sarah, a midwife, reveal that Trudie was not her biological mother after all... Devastated, Rosie decides to trace her real mother, hitching along on her ex-boyfriend’s GAP year to follow her to Los Angeles. But all does not go to plan, and as Rosie discovers yet more of her family's deeply-buried secrets and lies, she is left with an agonising decision of her own - one which will be the most heart-breaking and far-reaching of all..

6 comments:

  1. This book looks interesting, I've been wanting to read this book for months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard some mixed reviews about Someone Else's Life - I'll be interested to see what you think of it when you get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this one, I hope you get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this one and hope you do too.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I read this book, and it was really good! Lots of different sides the story, and yeah, just really great! Loved it! Hope you can read it soon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this one on my shelf as well! I've not had it for too long, so it's not good and dusty yet :P

    Hope you get to it soon!

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult