8.5.12

Paperback or Hardback (#47)

>> Paperback 1 </3
Paperback 2 >>
I definitely think that PB 1 stands out much more because of the lighting and colours. It's really quite pretty in a way. I do dislike all the writing at the top left though, it makes it too crowded. PB 2 is ok, nothing special though and that one too is kind of crowded. 

<< Paperback 1 <3
Paperback 2  >>-
I like both of these covers but again, they are both quite crowded with lots of texts. PB 1 is awesome; I love purple & it's nice and bright therefore stands out (Plus the body ;]). PB 2 is ok. I dislike the pattern coming from the right and if that wasn't there I would like this one a lot more. 

Neither of these covers are amazing or stand out a lot but I do prefer the HB. That's just because I tend not to like covers which have faces on with no effects or anything added. The HB seems to sort the story a lot more too!
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

2 comments:

  1. 1: Paperback 1 (the other is a little slutty:p)
    2: None (eh!)
    3: Hardback (so cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Unwritten Rule (I liked it). I think cover #1 is a better representation of the story but neither does a great job (I will admit I don't think I can do better without it being f=generic or cliche). It is a bit odd that I don't really like photographic book covers although I- of course being the book buyer I am - have many of them because they are inescapable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult