21.12.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#48)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hollow (Hollow, #1) Hollow - Richard Denney
Published : 8th May 2012
Publisher : Createspace
Well first off this is a dystopian, that isn't enough? Ok well it's written by a male! They are the two main reasons that I want to read this book. Firstly because I have loved the few dystopian books I have read but for some reason I just haven't read that many and I really need too! Secondly in 2011 I didn't read many books by males so my aim in 2012 is to read at least 10 books written by males. All the books I have read in 2011 written by males were books which I loved!
Oh and this cover is pretty and the book sound awesome, ofc! =)

-
The Blurb :
Welcome to the house of Hollow. 
In a dystopian future, sixteen year old Leah Munro has been sold to a rich woman in a crippling mansion. Soon Leah discovers that there is something mysterious going on around the home, and with the help of three other girls, she attempts to uncover what is truly happening... what lies beyond all of the plexiglass windows and the hideous screams in the middle of the night? Leah will soon find out.

5 comments:

  1. Screams in the middle of the night? WINNER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read books written by male authors. Not to mention Dystopian books. This one sounds interesting! I like the cover! Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely read books written by males, too, but when I do I really like them. This one sounds really intriguing! Great pick. :)

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice article. I like the submit and conjointly no matter you offer USA all are going to be existing and very helpful. Currently simply follow-up check cashing spring-valley many thanks nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult