26.12.11

Cover Crazy #49

Hosted by The Book Worms 
When You Open Your Eyes By Celeste Conway
I don't love this cover but when I saw it I did straight away think I would like this book and it did it's job with making me intrigued.
I love this cover because :
- I love how the title along with the cover make you really intrigued
- The colours used are great colours for this sort of cover (soft colours).
- The tagline is a bit too small?
- It's a really mysterious cover but also tells you what sort of genre it is.
- It's simple but does enough to grab your attention 
Dislike :
- I don't really have anything that I dislike but there isn't really anything that I really love about this cover.
- It's not the sort of 'WOW' cover but still like it!


Lies Beneath - Anne Greenwood Brown
Wow! I really like this cover, I love the red in it and how the colours have been used =)
I love this cover because :
- I like the position of the title and how it's clear
- The guy looks really attractive ;)
- Love the red eyes, totally draw you in
- Love the tough look of the guy, makes me want to know who he is!
- The flames look good
- I like that this cover is unique!
Dislike :
- I like the flames but do feel they are kind of badly edited in?
- Not so sure on the swords, I feel like it makes the cover look less professional

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult