12.12.11

Cover Crazy #47

Hosted by The Book Worms 
Just For Fins - Tera Lynn Childs
I love all the covers for this series so was really happy to see this cover!
I love this cover because :
- It's just so so pretty and love all the sparkles 
- The font and colour of the title definitely goes really well with the cover
- I think it looks the most mature out of the 3 covers in this series
- Love how it goes so well with the other two covers
- The colours in this cover are gorgeous!
- Love how it's so bright and stands out
- Her eye make up is just gorgeous!
Dislike :
- I don't know if it's too much like the cover for Forgive My Fins? I do like that they have similarities but maybe too many?


Ghost Flower - Michele Jaffe
I am really unsure about this cover which is why I have included it, to find out YOUR thoughts!
I love this cover because :
- I like the random bit of colour at the bottom
- The actual picture on the cover looks really nice!
Dislike :
- Way too many flowers around the side, it really ruins the best thing about the cover, the picture
- Both fonts are very plain and boring
- I think if the title was in more of an interesting font the cover would be better.
- The actual picture is awesome, it's just the rest 
- The cover doesn't really tell you anything about the book
- It's kind of a bit boring ..
I guess I made my mind up on this cover after all, judging from the amount of negative things I found 

5 comments:

  1. I think what i liked most in the Just for Fins cover are the colors. They are so bright and well done matched. It's full of energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like how the flowers and vines on the cover of Ghost Flower cover the picture, either, and the size of the title seems too big. Other than that, though, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Just for Fins!!! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I like the second one and sometimes I don't, lol.

    Haha, I posted the reveal of FINS today, too! I got so excited when I saw it on Goodreads!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult