8.12.11

The Time Will Come #46

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

Thirteen Reasons WhyForever - Maggie Stiefvater
I know I know, how the hell is this still on my shelf unread?!?! I have no idea! I may blame the size of the book on it a little as it's quite big but not that big!
I can't believe I still haven't read this, this was one of my first paranormal books which a librarian recommended to me and I just adore this series. I love Maggie's writing, she makes her books so unique and stand out so much.
Linger was left on a huge huge cliffhanger and I was so desperate to read this but now I have it it's kind of just being left. I know I will love this when I finally read it, well I hope so anyway!


The Blurb
In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. In Linger, they fought to be together. Now, in Forever, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read Forever yet :) It's on my list to be read first thing in January, because it's part of the TBR Pile Challenge that I signed up for :) So don't worry, you're not alone! I just read The Scorpio Races to make up for that, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already read Forever and unfortunately wasn't very impressed... :( But it was good to have some closure, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really didn't like Shiver - but actually I think I might prefer Linger or Forever! Because Shiver was all about sam and grace finding each other.. it just paralleled Twilight too greatly, and was even lamer than it I thought. But with the action and trials in the rest of the series I might like it a bit better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posted on the right one this time. Lol! (I'm new to these and until last night I've always seen the previous week's 'meme/blog hops' on other sites block people from posting once it expired, or extend it by a few days. Thank goodness I now know that isn't always the case). Narrowing my book choice down was difficult, but I had fun.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you're ahead of me - I haven't even started Shiver yet! I do own it though so maybe it's time will come soon as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No hard feelings! I've had Forever on my shelf for a very long time too. Hope we can both get to it soon and see how the story ends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved shiver, but I have not read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, Jodie- you've GOT to read Forever, just to see how the story ends! It's a good 'un!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have this one to read too. Like you I do want to read it!!!

    Jenny My TTWC post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was the same! I bought it because I was really excited to read it as soon as possible, and then it just got pushed back. But I finally got round to it. You have got to read it, Jodie! It's such a sweet book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you already link me :-) Sorry, I'm well behind this week!

    I haven't read any of Maggies books yet but I do own them all. This series sounds right up my street too, but you know, with review books and stuff it's pretty hard to get to my own books. Next year I vow to read LOTS of my own books - it's my New Years Resolution! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Karen - I didnt! Someone else must have?
    Ohh I am always behind at the minute, wouldn't worry =)
    Definitely read one when you can xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult