13.12.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#32)

Paperback >>
I don't really like either of these covers, the PB just seems rather pointless. A picture of a girl and boy with writing all over it? Really dislike that one. I don't really like the HB but it's much better. I like the tear drop with the title on, it's definitely more unique than the PB and suits the story a bit more.

<< Hardback 
Paperback <33 >>-
Wow! I love the PB cover, enough to make me really intrigued and read the blurb. There is just something about it that makes me keep looking at it. It's one of those covers which  makes you ask yourself questions and wonder what the book is about. Love the writing on the left hand side too!

AfterSetelah Malam ItuAfter - Amy Efaw
<< Hardback <3
Paperback >>
I am going to be totally honest and say I kind of laughed at the PB. It just looks so silly and strange! I mean, who puts their head against a wall like this? Especially with no emotion showing. I like the HB but I wouldn't say it's a great cover, just ok and suits the story.

Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

6 comments:

  1. I prefer the paperback version for the first one but I agree with the other two. :) Hold Still has such a gorgeous cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Vicky! I prefer the PB version of Hate List to the HB. I'm not really a fan of either of them, but if I had to choose, I'd definitely say the PB... Completely agree with you on the other two! Hold Still PB looks so ethereal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm picking Paperback for all of them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm picking Paperback for all of them ^^ same here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is slightly unhelpful, but I have to go with 'Neither!' for every single one. I don't know if I'm just grumpy tonight or what, but there isn't a single one there that I'd pick off a shelf!

    I like the hardback After best out of the lot of them, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun choices this time!

    Hm, let's see...I agree, neither cover for Hate List really grabs me. I'm neutral on the paperback cover, but I actively dislike the HB. I don't like that style.

    I like both covers of the second book.

    The third book, hehe, I actually like the paperback cover. You're right, her position is totally strange and random, but I like the way the title is done and the curl in her hair is pretty (random, I know!) I don't like the HB cover. Something about it is unattractive to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult