7.12.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#46)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Life Is But a DreamLife Is But A Dream - Brian James
Published : 27th March 2012
Publisher :  Feiwel & Friends
I am really unsure about this one. It's written by an author which has written other books and has really mixed reviews. Putting that aside I think this sounds like a really good book and has a storyline with great potential. I also love that it's written by a male, I don't read enough books by male writers so in 2012 I am aiming to read more. 
Love the cover, it's what attracted me to this book in the first place but the blurb really does interest me! Will be looking out for reviews on this one first.

-The Blurb :
Alec and Sabrina are crazy in love. Problem is: Sabrina’s really crazy.
Sabrina, an artist, is diagnosed with schizophrenia, and her parents check her into the Wellness Center. There she meets Alec, who is convinced it's the world that's crazy, not the two of them. They are meant to be together; they are special. But when Alec starts to convince Sabrina that her treatment will wipe out everything that makes her creative, she worries that she'll lose hold of her dreams and herself. Should she listen to her doctor? Her decision may have fatal consequences.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting. Is the boyfriend the good one or the bad one?
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this a few times before and think this sounds really intriguing, even though its not something I'd pick up immediately. Think I'll check out reviews for it first. :)

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool cover! I really like it! The book sounds very good! Awesome choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore the cover! I will definitely read this some day! :)

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really you are very great. I read your every article and you motivate me all the time. We are thankful to you and always feel fortunate when I visit here and now you can also click here cash advance Thanks for good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult