17.4.13

Waiting on Wednesday (#89)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The Hazards of Skinny DippingThe Hazards of Skinny Dipping - Alyssa Rose Ivy
Published : 21st May 2013
Ok ok, I will admit it. Another book which grabbed my attention because of the awesome cover. 
Especially as it's finally getting warm in England I really want some summery easy going books. Doesn't this book sound just like that?
I love how colourful the title is and the picture on the front. Kinda cheesy but also hot.
I wouldn't want to read these sort of books all the time but for a little read in the summer, I love them!
-
The Blurb :
This isn't a deep book about first loves or self-discovery. If you want a book like that, I'd be happy to recommend one, but I don't have that kind of story to tell. Instead my story is about rash decisions and finding out that your dream guy is bad in bed. It's the story of when I finally went skinny dipping, and how my life was never the same again. Oh, and it's also the story of my freshman year of college and realizing Mr. Right might have been there all along.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome account with this articles not forgetting I know newest lad to the extremely career making use of exhibiting usually the splendid content. Gizmos follow-up check cashing Thank you a whole lot when it comes to respectable assistance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult