25.4.13

The Time Will Come #93

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Leave a comment with a link to your post. 

Die For Me, the first in the series, was one of my favorite books of the year and I couldn't wait for Until I Die. 
When I got a copy of Until I Die I was so so excited and wanted to start it straight away. I decided to finish the book I was reading and then read Until I Die. Well sadly I still haven't got to it!
I need to remind myself of what happens in Die For Me so I am going to reread the ending to 'jog' my memory.
SO hope I read this soon and love it as much as I want too! 



The Blurb
Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.
As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.
In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series.

2 comments:

  1. Exactly the same for me! I loved Die For Me and couldn't wait to get hold of the sequel. I got it months ago and still haven't read it yet!
    Hope you get time to read it soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you should read it! Really liked Until I Die and am so happy that the third book is coming out in only a few days:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult