22.4.13

Cover Crazy #91

Left DrowningLeft Drowning - Jessica Park
I love water in books, I think so many effects can be added with reflection and pretty colours. Always a winner for me!
I love this cover because :
- As I said above, I love water in books and think this cover is an example of that. It really makes me intrigued as well because of the title.. seems suitable. 
- I love the font used for the title and also the pink font of the authors name. It just adds some colour to the cover.
- I like that you can't see the girls face, don't like seeing faces in covers.
Dislike :
- I think the cover would look better if the title was in the same position but just a bit smaller. 

Play With Me (With Me in Seattle, #3)Going Vintage - Lindsey Leavitt
I have to admit, I don't usually like these covers but this one really grabbed my attention. Maybe i am in a soppy mood and in the mood for romance! 
I love this cover because :
-  Love the effect of the rain! It looks awesome and is definitely what grabbed my attention. 
- The image is a really romantic one, I just really like it! 
- Really like the colours used, the backing colour along with the rain and the white and blue tops. They just blend nicely. 
- I love books that state they are part of a series, why can't more books do this? So annoys me when I buy a book to find out it's like 4th in a series!

2 comments:

  1. I love them both, though the second one reminds me a lot of Jessica Sorenson's book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult