16.4.13

Top Ten Tuesday (#4)

Top Ten is run by The Broke and the Bookish 

Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most
An old one I missed. 

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)
There is something about this book which can never make me forget it. The characters really were the best fictional characters ever and felt so real to me. I recommended this constantly and a few family members read this due to my recommendation.  

Delirium - Lauren Oliver
Oh how I adored this book SO much. I was so emotionally charged and connected with this book. I hated putting it down and having to enter the real work again.

With the other two books I mentioned I went into them knowing they were very popular and that I was more than likely going to love them. With Pushing The Limits I really didn't expect to love it as much as I did. Always so nice to be suprised
You probably haven't heard of this book, it's a non fiction written by a girl who was sold into the sex industry. It was such a shocking read, I couldn't put it down. 

Oh I loved this book. It is labelled as the YA version of The Time Travelers Wife. I loved it and couldn't recommend0 it enough. 

Die For Me - Amy Plum
As I am writing this I still remember sitting in my boyfriends garden in the rare British sunshine reading this. I got into it straight away. I still can't believe I haven't read the rest of the series!

Stay
Stay - Deb Caletti
This book is so intense but I coudn't put it down. I still need to read another Deb book but I WILL. I adored this book and think she is an author I will love.

Bitter End - Jennifer Brown
I couldn't wait to read this book and did go into it hoping I would love it as much as I did, It didn't let me down, couldn't recommend it enough.

Divergent - Veronica Roth
It took me ages to get to this one, the second one was already out and I decided it was time to read Divergent. I loved it! Took me into another world.

The Scorpio Races - Maggie Stiefvater
I am a massive fan of Maggie and adore her books. She's one of those writers which really grabs my attention and keeps it through the whole book. The Scorpio Races was no difference!

1 comment:

  1. I love 50 Shades of Gray and I re-read my favourite bits of the stories over and over again.
    I also bought Stay because of your recommendation but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult